This information is provided for the site https://store.didoni.com/ (Site) owned by Didoni S.r.l., with headquarters in Via 1 ° Maggio, n. 27 - 20846 Macherio (MB) Italy, Chamber of Commerce of Milan Monza Brianza Lodi, with VAT no. 05227640967, share capital of € 50,000.00 fully paid up (Data Controller), which acts as Data Controller pursuant to Reg. (EU) 679/2016 regarding the protection of personal data.
What are cookies and what are they used for
A cookie is a text file that a website visited by the user sends to his terminal (computer, mobile device such as smartphone or tablet), where it is stored before being re-transmitted to that site during a subsequent visit to the site.
Cookies are distinguished from each other:
• based on the person who installs them, depending on whether it is the same operator of the site visited (so-called "first-party cookies") or a different subject (so-called "third-party cookies");
• based on the purpose of each cookie: some cookies allow better navigation, memorizing some user choices, for example the language (so-called "technical cookies"), other cookies allow you to monitor the user's navigation also for the purpose of sending advertising and / or offer services in line with your preferences (so-called "profiling cookies").
Only profiling cookies require the user's prior consent to use them.
The Site uses technical cookies as well as third-party profiling cookies.
The Data Controller is solely responsible for the first-party cookies installed by the same on the Site.
How to express consent to profiling cookies
On the occasion of the first visit to the Site, you can accept all cookies by carrying out one of the following actions:
• by clicking the "Ok, I understand" button in the banner itself.
In any case, it is possible to express consent to the release of cookies through the browser settings. The procedure to follow to configure the relevant settings is as follows:
Click the following link: http://windows.microsoft.com/it-it/internet-explorer/delete-manage-cookies#ie=ie-11.
Click the following link : https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/61416?hl=it.
Click the following link :https://support.mozilla.org/it/kb/Attivare%20e%20disattivare%20i%20cookie.
Click the following link: https://support.apple.com/kb/PH19214?viewlocale=it_IT&locale=en_US.
In the case of devices such as smartphones, tablets, etc., we ask you to verify that each browser on each device is adjusted to express your preferences regarding cookies. For third-party cookies, you can also set your preferences through the website www.youronlinechoices.com (the system operates with reference to the companies adhering to this site).
Cookies installed through the Site
First-party technical cookies that do not require the user's prior consent
|Cookie name||Coockie Purpose||Expire date|
|N.D.||Functionality cookie, which allows the user to browse the Site the choices made (eg: the chosen language).||No longer than 12 months|
|N.D.||It documents the manifestation of the user's consent by carrying out one of the actions described in the banner / brief information. It recognizes the user at the second access to the Site so as not to request the consent to install cookies again.||No longer than 12 months|
|N.D.||Navigation or session cookies that guarantee normal navigation and use of the Site||Duration of the session|
Third-party profiling cookies that require the user's prior consent
Statistical and analytical cookies
The Site uses third-party cookies, even in disaggregated form, for statistical and analytical purposes.
|Supplier||Cookie Purpose||Privacy disclaimer||Consent form|
|Google, LLC.||Measurement of visits to the Site for analytical and statistical purposes.||http://www.google.com/intl/it/policies/privacy/||https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout|
|Google, LLC.||Allows the operation of Google Tag Manager.||https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=it||Consent form not available. Use your browser settings to exercise your options on this cookie.|
With reference to the cookies installed by the Site, we inform you that:
- the data is collected exclusively for the purposes indicated in this statement;
- technical cookies do not require the user's prior consent as they are necessary for the functioning of the Site. Removing these technical cookies could negatively affect the navigation of the Site;